Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Thanksgiving Decor

I just love this decoration with the white pumpkin and bright colors! It doesn't look to much like Thanksgiving, but who said that Thanksgiving had to only be oranges and browns!?? Do something a little different this year and have an eye-popping arrangement!

Not to say that the golds, browns, and oranges aren't beautiful. I also love the decoration above. It is very elegant and warm feeling. Last night I did a couple of centerpieces for my house and I combined both ideas to make lovely decorations. I went to the store and bought a pre-arranged bouquet of flowers. The flowers had all kinds of colors in them, orange, yellow, maroon, purple and pink. I split the bouquet up and created two small centerpieces. I'll try to take a picture of it this week and post it for you all.

1 comments:

said...

oh.my.gosh. that floral in the first picture is so beautiful, and so original. love it!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0