Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter Centerpiece


A very cute, inexpensive centerpiece that is perfect for winter parties! I (once again) got this cute picture idea from Better Homes and Gardens…can you tell that I love that magazine!? The idea for this centerpiece is simple, but so adorable..and not too overused. Pinecones are something that everyone enjoys, mix those with small ornaments, tie a ribbon around the jar and write a little note for your guests! Pretty simple…
a
I don’t know if I will get a chance to blog until after Christmas. Things are going well..but as usual at Christmas time, crazy too. If I do not get another chance, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that you are filled with joy and love this holiday.
a
Love,
Allure

1 comments:

Jekorb said...

I made 30 of these easy centerpieces for a friend's December wedding, sprinkled "snow" around them with tiny paper cut-out snowflakes, and added glitter to the edges of the pine cones (which I found out in our boulevard); the vases came from The Flower Factory. In all, I spent $46.00 and the bride and groom were thrilled (they were on a very right budget and this was my gift to them, along with decorating the cake table). Thank you SO much for this wonderful, easy and inexpensive centerpiece idea!!!! Will keep it on hand!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0